Bitterley Primary School is committed to ensuring equality of provision throughout the school community. To achieve this, our equality objectives are as follows:
- To ensure the school environment is as accessible as possible to pupils, staff and visitors to the school.
- To ensure that all pupils make progress well including vulnerable groups.
- To ensure that there are sufficient opportunities within the school’s curriculum to address equalities issues.
- To continue to ensure that displays are reflective of the school community.
- To monitor bullying and harassment of pupils and staff by race, disability and gender, and is this information used to make a difference to the experience of other pupils.
- To ensure that all pupils are given similar opportunities with regards to clubs.
- To allow equal access to information for all parents.